Friday, October 9, 2015

Remodeling extravaganza!

Growing up as a kid we usually had some sort of remodeling project going on. I always found it exciting! I loved the idea of new! I still do! 
And I'm keeping that interest alive by remodeling my blog! 

It is going to include pages that relate my many diverse interests and hobbies. I have been secretly working on my blog and reading up on how to make it better. 
I even bought a book. It's actually been very useful! 
So I'm hoping this will help me make my blog better. 

Upcoming update: there will be multiple pages (possibly more interesting than my blog home page) that express some of my interests! 
These pages will not be posted until there is some actual subject matter to them. Who wants blank pages floating around? 

So look for these exciting changes coming soon! 
In the mean time I'm even thinking of giving the blog a new name! 
I am open to suggestions, but I am going to keep it a secret until I decide! I feel like my current title is very impersonal, generalized, and all around sort of blassé. 

Thanks for reading this update! I haven't forgotten about the blog! 
And hey, thanks for taking an interest in what one voice out of billions in the world, has to say. :) 


1 comment: